I cannot explain Elder Farr's pictures, but I can tell you they are from January to April of this year. The above picture is an Elder he served with from Oregon. I can tell you that he has survived a variety of weather conditions, he has had a variety of companions, he is having many amazing experiences, he still likes to draw, he can cook, he's still a little weird ;-), and we love him very much! Enjoy...
Deciding what to wear...haha!
Kids in the mission are the greatest!
Elder Farr in a tree ?
Yes...still weird!
Braving the cold, cold weather!
Washington DC TempleA ward cultural event
Elder Farr on the left
Hilarious picture :-)
Would you be caught dead in these slippers? :-)
Lots and lots of opportunities for service
Elder Farr must have made his dad's recipe for Yorkshire Puddings!
Mud splattered and happy :-)






















































No comments:
Post a Comment